Miss Make It Happen's Top Tips!
Every week i'll be adding a juicy tip to this page for all my email subscribers to (hopefully) enjoy and learn from. There may be some you've heard before or some that will give you a light bulb moment.
Some will be life related, some business. Who knows, I may even throw in a couple of funny ones and if i'm feel soppy, relationship related ones.
Remember, these are things that help me and won't necessarily work for you, but I hope they do!
PS I'll add new ones to the top of the list so you don't have to go scrolling through.
- Don't overthink things. Get the facts, rationalise, take time, talk it out.
- BE KIND - to yourself and others!
- Don't be afraid to let your inner child run free! Do something fun this weekend.
- Ensure you make some time for YOU!
- If you can't be bothered, then give yourself a break. Fuck it off and leave it until you can do the job well.
- Start with the most hated job on your 'To Do' list. That way your day can only get better.
- Give up trying to fit into a mould.
- If you find yourself getting distracted, take a break. Listen to the signs your brain is giving you!
- Talk to someone if you have a problem or an idea!
- It's ok not to be ok. Just don't give up on you.
If you haven't already but would like to join our mailing list, just complete the form below!